Obama Forever


Yvonne over at the Rest of Yesterday supplied the alert that you can make these great Obamicons over at Paste Magazine's site. After fighting to keep back the tears as I watched the inauguration,( I was teaching my journalism class and historical or not, I don't think it's a good look for the prof to break down in tears.) I made this one to represent the feeling of hope and pride that the ceremony inspired in me. Words can't even begin to express all the emotions that are swirling, especially when I see familiar Chicago faces like Desiree Rogers and Jesse Jackson Jr. right there with him. It's a special day, a piece of history that I'll never forget.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This must be the biggest thing to happen in the last 100 years. Obama to di worl'.
Anonymous said…
I wish obama all the best
Anonymous said…
What a great day for this country. You could actually feel the shift to positive energy.
Anonymous said…
That positive energy is all over the place and I'm soaking it up!
Anonymous said…
I have seen a few versions of this that people have done...a great souvenire of a wonderful special day...history in the making..
Anonymous said…
Yes, we are making and living real history!
Anonymous said…
This is definitely a historic time in history, and I will pray for this new President that he will make decisions that will help preserve this country.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for droppin by Gina, I hope he will too.

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Through A Liberian Childhood

Puerto Rico's Taino Culture

Switzerland's Fete Des Vignerons